- All orders of jewellery are shipped within 72 hours of the order being placed. This may vary during sales seasons. All orders of handbags are shipped within a week of the order being placed. This may vary during sales seasons. In the case of this not happening, you will be notified by our Customer Service team and you will be given an estimated shipping date
- KIWI+POMELO ships worldwide.
– Shipping costs to Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands) is free on orders over 60€. On orders under 60€, the shipping cost is 3.90€. (between one and three working days)
– Shipping costs to Canary Island are also free. However, please note that any shipment will be eligible for the following additional taxes and charges upon the delivery of the parcel: Import DUA and IGIC (local VAT equivalent to 7% of the invoice declared value). These and any other customs derived expenses will be the buyer’s responsibility.
International shipping is done with DHL Express and DHL Parcel, and they ensure up to 6 working days of shipping all around the world.
– Shipping costs to the rest of Europe are 9.90€, except for The United Kingdom, which are 12€.
– Shipping costs to America are 18€.
– Shipping costs for the rest of the world are between 35€ and 50€. Shipping costs for every country will be calculated in the Cart.
- KIWI+POMELO will not assume any payment or charges caused by customs or taxes. In case the buyer does not assume the payment of charges caused by customs or taxes and returns the item, the buyer will pay the cost of the return.
- If you want to change the delivery address once your order has been placed, it is very important that you contact us immediately. Once your order has been dispatched, we will not be able to modify your shipping information for that specific order
- Any change of shipping address after your order has been shipped will have an additional shipping fee equivalent to the shipping cost for any given country
- We are not able to ship to PO Boxes
ORDERS & PAYMENTS
- Each and every one of our pieces is carefully prepared in our facilities, so all your orders should arrive in perfect condition. Should this not be the case, please send us an email to email@example.com
- If you are struggling to complete your order or to navigate through our website, please restart your web browser If the problems persist, contact us and we will help you as soon as possible
- We use special packaging on each and every order that is great when ordering as a gift.
- Our accepted payment methods are:
- Credit Card.
- PayPal, an international payment operator with which you will be able to pay regardless of whether you are a PayPal account holder or not
- Bank transfer. We will not send the order until the transfer is successful.
- If you are experiencing any problems with your payment, please try the following:
- Use an alternative credit card
- Use an alternative payment method
- Restart your web browser and try again
- Delete the cookies from your computer or empty your cache memory. After that, try again